terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2011

Get Over


I’ve tried not to think
But every word I wrote
Bring me back to it

The songs I hear
It’s all in my dreams
This empty space is not
And will never be filled

How could I be such selfish
And son’t even care about me
To enjoy every little bit of it
And want to finish with everything

That was our last time
I cried after we made love
We slept together and I asked you to stay
After five months I was still waiting

Hearing from your mouth by the phone
It was over
And that felling of hope
I carried on my shoulder
That was quite hard
But there is a big emotion still

I can be depressed, I can burst into tears
But you won’t be back, I wouldn’t have you here
Need to walk on my own feet
To learn and get over it
Even though it was good
It’s more than necessary to think about me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário