terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2011

Recovering

 

It hasn’t been easy

But it is next to an end

I wish you to get better soon

And everything will be like it used to

The stars will shine that’s what is all about

 

We used to do our best

Now all you want to do is rest

The sun is out there shining

But you can’t see the light

Calm down this is not the end

Life is just starting and you are so smart

 

If we are not good let’s not pretend

Growing all I know is a difficult task

Open your eyes and follow me

I’ll guide you there

 

Don’t be ashamed to try

Forget is not that easy

But I feel everything wiould be fine

If you forget about the past

And just continue living your life

 

Just give yourself a time

You will see it becoming clear

In matters of heart

Everybody loose the head, you can’t do it alone

So I’m always here around

I guide you to the recover

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário