quarta-feira, 30 de abril de 2014

Bottom countries



After all it´s sad but the truth, even illness passes and finds it cure or death. How come I am still alone? Actually I’ve just found out I have someone to look after me and I can take care of, and it’s not from heaven above or supernatural, is known as mom. Sometimes without knowledge the human being can be aimless, or with. I´ve learned we can breathe with the four basic elements from earth using in or out from nose or mouth and four different ways. From how the chakras vibrate exists the realities. Bodies around our energy perform its functions to express life. Including in these bodies are mental, emotional, spiritual and physique which are the personality. Rays express the force to create the character of particular life’s form. But I don't know how they do milk, dark or white chocolate from cocoa. Teachers are really the new era prophets. Some are going to read and say it´s a difficult skill, they don't understand, and think funny but worst when you can't in your own language. Webs are crossing everywhere, including our body, that´s what is about acupuncture. World is not a barrier.

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário